All New CPC Programs – 2021 Courses, Certifications & eGuides!
Career Professionals of Canada is Leading the Way Again
In 2021, all our eGuides, online courses, and certifications will be better than ever!
New CPC eGuides!
Career Professionals of Canada’s eGuides are now more robust and comprehensive. These are must-have resources for any career professional:
- The Canadian Career Strategist, 202 pages.
- The Canadian Work-Life Strategist, 215 pages.
- The Canadian Interview Strategist, 154 pages.
- The Canadian Employment Strategist, 159 pages.
- The Canadian Résumé Strategist, 146 pages.
If you currently have a CPC certification, or are in the process of being certified, you will receive an email explaining how you can access your complimentary copy of the 2021 eGuide later this week!
New CPC Online Courses!
CPC online courses are designed to give you personalized professional development. All 2021 courses are refreshed with the most pertinent information for career professionals. Members of Career Professionals of Canada receive a 50% discount on all online courses.
Courses are fully facilitated and you receive a very rich interactive learning experience. Each week you complete five modules working along with other students. You complete the modules on your schedule. You can access the course during the daytime, evening, or weekend, as you prefer. Our graduates say that this is a great way to create meaningful relationships while building current competencies!
Our part-time Career Development Practitioner (CDP) program includes five courses that can be completed in any order:
- CDP-101, 45 hours (3 weeks) Career Development Foundations Course
- CDP-102, 45 hours (3 weeks) Work-Life Coaching Course
- CDP-103, 45 hours (3 weeks) Employment Interview Coaching Course
- CDP-104, 45 hours (3 weeks) Employment Consulting Course
- CDP-105, 45 hours (3 weeks) Advanced Résumé Development Course
We also run a shorter program that is focused on strategic résumé writing.
- RES-101, 15 hours (1 week) Real-World Résumé Strategy
- RES-102, 15 hours (1 week) Technology Optimized Résumés
If you wish to attain your Certified Career Development Practitioner (CCDP) certification, then you must take CDP-101. This course is recognized by the Canadian Council for Career Development (3CD) and provincial associations. It will help you meet the mandatory prerequisite for Ethics and Theory training.
Check our course schedule and pricing page for further details.
New CPC Certification Program!
CPC certifications are a great tool to feature your expertise and distinguish your services. When you achieve a certification, you can use the associated letters after your name. You can add the logo to your website, résumé, and business card as well. When you apply for a CPC certification or register for a course, you automatically get a copy of the associated eGuide.
Self-Study Certification Process
CPC members can apply for certification through our Self-Study program. CPC’s certifications are professional credentials that validate your competencies. Once you have registered, you will have access to the study material. You have a full year to complete the certification process.
- Certified Career Strategist (CCS)
- Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS)
- Certified Interview Strategist (CIS)
- Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
- Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS)
Fast-Track Certification Process
CPC’s Fast-Track program allows you to bypass the Self-Study process. You will be granted your certification immediately if you have already completed approved courses. When you pass these courses, you can apply to be automatically granted the associated certification without submitting work product for assessment. The following courses prepare you to Fast-Track your certifications:
- CDP-101 Course >> Fast-Track your Certified Career Strategist (CCS)
- CDP-102 Course >> Fast-Track your Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS)
- CDP-103 Course >> Fast-Track your Certified Interview Strategist (CIS)
- CDP-104 Course >> Fast-Track your Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
- CDP-105 Course >> Fast-Track your Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS)
If you’ve already achieved your C-Level certification, aim your sights on the M-Level. When you attain the Master-Level certification you’ll be part of a handful of top strategists in Canada. In line with CPC’s member-friendly policies, there are never any renewal or re-certification fees!
To learn more about certification, watch this video.