Certified Career Strategist (CCS) Fast-Track Recognition
Fast-Track your CCS if you have completed an approved program.
Have you completed any of these career development programs?
- Career Professionals of Canada’s Career Development Ethics and Theory Certificate Courses.
- Career Professionals of Canada's Career Development Foundations Certificate Course.
- Career Development Practitioner (CDP) Certificate or Diploma.
- Certified Career Development Practitioner – or – Certified Career Development Professional (CCDP) Certification
Apply for Membership and Fast-Track YOUR Certified Career Strategist (CCS) Credential NOW!
Career Professionals of Canada grants credential recognition for qualified Career Development Practitioners. If you have completed CPC’s Career Development Foundations Certificate Courses (CDP101 / CDP-01 and CDP-02) or if you have attained your CDP or CCDP, you may be eligible to be granted your CCS recognition through the Fast-Track Program.
The Certified Career Strategist (CCS) designation further enhances your credibility and visibility as a Career Development Professional. Learn how you can be granted the CCS without going through the more formal evaluation process.
This program is open to experienced Career Professionals who have successfully completed training in the area of Career Development. Eligibility for the CCS through the Fast-Track Program is based on a combination of education and work experience. Through this program, you will be granted the CCS without going through the formal case study evaluation process.
You can bypass the more formal process and apply for your CCS through the Fast-Track Program if you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Are currently employed in the field.
- Have successfully completed one of the following:
- Career Development Courses (CDP-101 / CDP-01 and CDP-02 ) through Career Professionals of Canada.
- Certified Career Development Professional (CCDP) through a recognized provincial body.
- Certificate/Diploma in Career Development (CDP) at a recognized post secondary program level.
Upon approval and payment of your application fee, you will be granted the Certified Career Strategist (CCS) designation, which will be valid as long as you maintain your membership to Career Professionals of Canada.
In order to apply for and attain your certification, you must be a registered professional member of Career Professionals of Canada. If you are not already a professional member, you can join membership and apply for your certification at the same time.
To obtain your Fast-Track approval, there are only two steps for you to complete:
- If you are a CPC member, email info@CareerProCanada.ca to let us know you want to pursue the CCS Fast-Track Program. If you are not a current member, complete and submit the application form.
- For pre-approval, email a scanned copy of your previously completed course transcript/certificate and résumé in Microsoft Word format directly to info@CareerProCanada.ca with the subject line “CCS Fast-Track Evaluation Submission.” Include the following statement in the body of your email: “I have reviewed and agree to comply with all directives outlined in CPC’s Standards and Ethics statement.”
Upon approval, you will be automatically granted the Certified Career Strategist (CCS) designation. You will be able to use the letters “CCS” after your name. You will be able to use the logo on your résumé, business card, and website. You will also receive a current copy of the CCS certification eGuide.
Your CCS will be valid as long as you maintain your membership in Career Professionals of Canada. There is no recertification fee. Learn more about the CCS.
Apply for Membership and FastTrack YOUR Certified Career Strategist (CCS) Credential NOW!