Career Professionals of Canada is a national association for career practitioners.
We are a member-run, volunteer-driven social enterprise.
Build your credentials, gain contacts, and increase your credibility.
Career Professionals of Canada is a uniquely Canadian association. We are the leading member-run, volunteer-driven social enterprise in Canada. Our members support clients in all provinces and territories, from coast to coast to coast. CPC members:
- Are coaches, counsellors, educators, consultants, assistants, coordinators, specialists, writers, administrators, managers, and executives.
- Provide clients with guidance related to career, interview, employment, résumé, lifeskills, and wellness.
- Work in universities and colleges, non-profit employment services, government-funded programs, outplacement firms, professional associations, and private practice.
Career professionals help people navigate work, learning, and life transitions. If you strive to help people through their career journey, we invite you to join us. We are an inclusive national association for aspiring and expert career professionals. No matter what experience or education you hold, you have a home with us. Join us now:
- Become a member and network with career professionals.
- Get training and professional development.
- Get recognized with your national certification.
By joining Career Professionals of Canada you are making an investment in your personal and professional development. You'll increase your connections, enhance your expertise, and raise your visibility. We'll help you gain contacts, credibility, and credentials in our profession.
We're working together for your career success!
Dear friends, At Career Professionals of Canada, we take social responsibility seriously. As a social enterprise, our mission is to…
He walked into my office wearing a kilt with matching tartan knee socks. “What part of Scotland are you from?”…