Membership With Career Professionals of Canada
CAREER PROFESSIONALS OF CANADA is a member-run, volunteer-driven association of Canadian career practitioners. Working together, we provide quality services, comply with a strict ethical standard, and create career success.
Career Professionals of Canada Membership
Increase your connections, enhance your expertise, and raise your visibility. Gain contacts, credentials, and credibility with a Career Professionals of Canada Membership.
Members of Career Professionals of Canada are a diverse group of individuals. Members include a wide variety of career professionals: Career Development Practitioners, Employment Consultants, Career Coaches, Résumé Writers, Guidance Counsellors, Vocational Consultants, Life Coaches, Job Developers, Outplacement Consultants, Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Leadership Coaches, Organizational Development Professionals, and many other Career Professionals.
Join CPC and you can take advantage of many programs, benefits and services:
- Get a 50% discount on Professional Development Courses
- Receive deep discounts on provincially approved CCDP Courses
- Get regular professionals development with Zoom Tele-Networking
- Give and receive professional advice through Private Member Forums
- Network with colleagues through Community Meetups
- Get webinar recordings, resources, tips and more through the Member Portal
- Join industry-leading Mastermind Mentoring Groups
- Participate in online discussions in CPC's Career Club
- Connect with colleagues through the CPC LinkedIn Group
- Make lasting relationships through CPC's Facebook Group
- Keep current in our field with Career Connections eNews.
- Attain your CRS (Résumé), CIS (Interview), CES (Employment) and CCS (Career)
- Get published as an Expert Canadian Career News Contributor
- Have your best work published in CPC paperback and online publications
- Subscribe and receive the Career Connections eNewsletter
- Mini Webinars Pre-Recorded for Members
- Get listed and found online in CPC's Directory of Career Professionals
- Take full control of your member profile through the Privacy Controls
- Give back to your community and make lifelong friends by Volunteering at CPC
- Get protected with low cost Liability Insurance
- Apply to be nominated and receive an Award of Excellence
Want to get connected? Schedule a complimentary networking meeting with our Executive Director, Sharon Graham.
It’s about time you invest in yourself!