CAREER PROFESSIONALS OF CANADA is a member-run, volunteer-driven association of Canadian career practitioners. Working together, we provide quality services, comply with a strict ethical standard, and create career success.
Members of Career Professionals of Canada are a diverse group of individuals. Members include a wide variety of career professionals: Career Development Practitioners, Employment Consultants, Career Coaches, Resume Writers, Guidance Counsellors, Vocational Consultants, Life Coaches, Job Developers, Outplacement Consultants, Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Leadership Coaches, Organizational Development Professionals, and many other Career Professionals.
Want to get connected? Schedule a complimentary networking meeting with our Executive Director, Sharon Graham.
“Career Professionals of Canada is an invaluable source of information and inspiration. By providing information in CPC teleclasses and the forum, presenting at job fairs, and being interviewed and featured nationally by the media, I have established myself as an expert.”
Stephanie Clark, New Leaf Resumes
Career Professionals of Canada Membership
Increase your connections, enhance your expertise, and raise your visibility. Gain contacts, credentials, and credibility with a Career Professionals of Canada Membership. Here are just some member benefits:
- Get deep discounts on Professional Development Courses.
- Give and receive professional advice through the Private Member Forums.
- Network with colleagues through Community Meetups (Webinar and Online Networking).
- Join industry-leading Mastermind Mentoring Groups.
- Connect with colleagues through the CPC LinkedIn Group.
- Keep current in our field with Career Connections eNews.
- Attain your Resume, Interview, Employment and Career Certifications.
- Get featured as an Expert Canadian Career News Contributor.
- Have your best work published in the Best Canadian Resumes and Cover Letters Series.
- Apply to be nominated and receive an Award of Excellence.