Membership With Career Professionals of Canada
CAREER PROFESSIONALS OF CANADA is a member-run, volunteer-driven association of Canadian career practitioners. Working together, we provide quality services, comply with a strict ethical standard, and create career success.
Career Professionals of Canada Membership
Increase your connections, enhance your expertise, and raise your visibility. Gain contacts, credentials, and credibility with a Career Professionals of Canada Membership.
Members of Career Professionals of Canada are a diverse group of individuals. Members include a wide variety of career professionals: Career Development Practitioners, Employment Consultants, Career Coaches, Résumé Writers, Guidance Counsellors, Vocational Consultants, Life Coaches, Wellness Consultants, Counselling Psychologists, Disability Consultants, Outplacement Consultants, Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Leadership Coaches, Organizational Development Professionals, Recruiters, Job Developers, HR Professionals, Financial Advisors, Teachers, and many other Career Professionals.
Join CPC and you can take advantage of many programs, benefits and services:
- Professional Development Courses - 50% discount
- Provincially Approved CCDP Courses - deep discounts
- Zoom Tele-Networking - regular professional development
- Industry-Leading Mastermind Mentoring Groups
- Mini Webinars Pre-Recorded for Members
- 90-minute webinars with some of Canada’s most respected experts
Certification and Recognition
- CRS (Résumé), CIS (Interview), CES (Employment) and CCS (Career) - attain your certifications
- Award of Excellence - apply to be nominated
- Expert Canadian Career News Contributor - get published
- CPC's Directory of Career Professionals - get listed and found online
- CPC Member Marketplace – post an offer and generate new business
- Volunteer Opportunities- give back to your community and make lifelong friends
- Supportive and collaborative community
- Private Member Forums - give and receive professional advice
- Community Meetups - network with colleagues
- CPC LinkedIn Group - connect with colleagues
- CPC's Facebook Group- make lasting relationships
- Member Portal - access webinar recordings, resources, tips and more
- CPC News Feed - keep current in our field
- Career Connections eNewsletter
- CPC paperback and online publications
- Low Cost Liability Insurance – get protected
- Discounts on Cannexus and member products and services
- Member Referral Program – extend your membership free
- Privacy Controls – take full control of your member profile
Want to get connected? Schedule a complimentary networking meeting with our Executive Director, Sharon Graham.
It’s about time you invest in yourself!