Resources for Career Development Leadership During the Pandemic
Every one of our lives has been affected dramatically by the COVID-19 pandemic, and you’ll find a wealth of useful resources here on the CPC website.
As a leader in the Canadian career development industry, you’re facing a unique set of challenges, and I’ve tracked down a webinar and 10 PDFs to help you, whether you run a home-based career services business or lead a much larger organization.
- The Economic Outlook: Canada’s Economy to Navigate Rough Seas – The Conference Board of Canada
- COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses – International Labour Organization
- How to cope with the impacts of COVID-19 on your business – BDC
- Business Continuity & COVID-19: Key Considerations for Small Businesses in B.C. – Government of British Columbia
- Tabletop Exercise for Business Continuity Planning – Multnomah County, Oregon Health Department
- COVID-19 Business Resources: Managing Personnel During a Pandemic – The City of Williams Lake, BC
- How Leaders Can Maximize Trust and Minimize Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic – American Psychological Association
- COVID-19 Response – Managing Through Crisis: Coaching Tips for Leaders – Alix Partners
- The Heart of Resilient Leadership: Responding to COVID-19 – Deloitte
- Perspectives: Leadership in an Outbreak – Korn Ferry
- Strategic Crisis Leadership – COVID-19 – infographic from Visual Strategy
Janet Barclay is a former employment counsellor who supports Career Professionals of Canada as technology manager, and many of its members with her web design services and website care plans. When she’s away from her desk, she enjoys reading, photography, cooking, watching movies, spending time with her family, and walking her dog.