Congratulations to the recipients of CPC’s 2009 Awards of Excellence!
THE RESULTS ARE IN!
I would like to ask everyone to join me in congratulating our awesome Awards of Excellence nominees and recipients.
Career Professionals of Canada boasts some of the top career practitioners in the country, and we’re so proud to call you our own. Together, we are setting the standards in our industry. Here are Career Professionals of Canada’s 2009 Outstanding Canadian Career Recipients:
- Outstanding Canadian Career Leader – Daisy Wright
- Outstanding Volunteer Contributor to the Organization – Lynda Margaret
- Outstanding New Canadian Career Professional – Tanya Taylor
- Outstanding Canadian Online Profile Developer – Maureen McCann
- Outstanding Canadian Resume – New Graduate – Maureen McCann
- Outstanding Canadian Resume – Career Change – Lynda Margaret
- Outstanding Canadian Resume – Technical – Maureen McCann
- Outstanding Canadian Resume – Executive – Tanya Taylor
- Outstanding Canadian Resume – Creative – Karen Siwak
I would also like to extend my true appreciation to this year’s adjudication committee who volunteered their time and expertise to make it all possible – we couldn’t do it without you. Please take a moment to review our recipients, nominees, and judges for this year’s edition.
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who participated! I’ve heard that the sky is the limit, but we’ve reached that – next year, let’s go for the stars!
CPC Marketing and Communications Manager