CPC Awards Judging Team
Career Professionals of Canada (CPC) is committed to setting the standard for excellence in the Canadian career field. Recognizing outstanding individuals in our profession is one of our most important activities. Active members of CPC are eligible to strive for our prestigious Awards of Excellence.
Award nominations are evaluated by an independent Award Team. The Judging Team are CPC Members and past Award of Excellence Recipients.
Judges make their award recipient selections independently and impartially on a ballot form, in accordance with the nomination procedures. Judges may not nominate themselves or be nominated.
Judges volunteer their time and expertise to the process. Once all the ballots are completed, judges meet to discuss the combined results and agree on the final nominees and recipients. If they believe that a submission is not suitable for a category or has not satisfied all the requirements of that category, they may choose to disqualify that nomination at their discretion.
Awards of Excellence Judges
Erika Mendonca-DeSilva – Awards of Excellence Team Lead
- Daisy Wright – Awards of Excellence Judge & Mentor
- Amy Watt – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Cathy Milton – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Dorothy Keenan – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Kamee Gilmore – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Natalie MacLellan – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Peter Bordo – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Stephanie Steele – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Wayne Pagani – Awards of Excellence Judge
- Sharon Graham – Executive Director’s Awards Judge