Inspired by “Insider Secrets from CareerPros” – 15 Additional Resources
By Cathy Milton.
I’ve read the words of advice from the expert contributors to CPC’s recently published ebook Insider Secrets from CareerPros several times now. The beauty of this accessible, helpful career development guide is that there is something for everyone. Regardless of your field of work and whether you’re well-established in your career or job-seeking, you’ll find inspirational ideas that will advance and strengthen your career development activities.
Each discussion presented in Insider Secrets from CareerPros piqued my curiosity and so I wanted to explore the ideas a little further. The result is that I uncovered some interesting resources related to each topic. You’ll find a nice mix of blog posts, Ted Talks, YouTube videos, and links to previously published CPC articles.
I hope you enjoy reviewing these additional resources as much as I enjoyed creating the list.
1) Career Development. Why should I care about my own career development?
2) Student Life. How do I start my career development journey?
3) Job Skills. How do I identify skills I may not know I have?
4) Career Choices. How can I figure out what career is right for me?
5) Career Transition. How do I keep ahead of career changes?
6) Social Media. How do I create a strong online presence?
7) LinkedIn. How do I build a better LinkedIn profile?
8) Credibility Building. How do I become influential on LinkedIn?
9) Social Networking. How can I get over my fear of networking?
10) Interview Preparation. How do I get ready for interviews?
11) Interview Questions. How can I win the interview game?
12) Mental Health. I’m feeling down about my job search. Should I worry?
13) Job Search. What should I do if I can’t find a full-time job?
14) The Future. How do I prepare for my career development future?
15) The Next Generation. How do I introduce my child to career development?
Do you have any favorite resources related to the 15 topics of Insider Secrets from CareerPros? If so, please feel free to share them in the comments below.