Welcome Mentors and Ambassadors
Whether you are new to the field or a seasoned veteran, the CPC Mentorship Program is designed to provide our PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS with an avenue for professional development by enhancing their competencies as practitioners.
Introducing your inaugural Mentorship Program Administrators:
- Tara Orchard, Career-coach (co-lead)
- Pat Slatten, Work Search Career Coach (co-lead)
The CPC Ambassador Program is also now underway. This program is an initiative to develop connections with career practitioners across Canada and to increase the visibility of our organization. Our Ambassadors are PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS who assist CPC by reaching out to other professionals in the career counselling/career coaching community.
Introducing your first-ever Ambassador Team:
- Kellan Beck, (Toronto Region)
- Maureen McCann, ProMotion Career Solutions (Ottawa Region)
- Wayne Pagani, W.P Consulting & Associates (Ottawa Region)
- Lita Pitruzzello, (Eastern Region)
- Michael Thompson, Pacific Community Resources Society (Western Region)
Thank you all for taking on these new roles for CPC and continuing to prove why our membership comprises of some of the best and most generous career practitioners.
All the best,
CPC Marketing and Communications