Cannexus24: CPC Members Get 25% Off the Super-Saver Rate Until September 8th!
Cannexus24 will once again be held as a hybrid event! Registration is now open, and there are great discounts to be had if you register early.
This dual format will offer the best of both worlds, providing an accessible, content-rich, and value-packed opportunity for Canada’s career development communities to convene, share, and learn. Cannexus24 will take place January 29-31, 2024, both virtually and in-person in Ottawa, Canada.
Enjoy Big Savings as a Member of Career Professionals of Canada
Career Professionals of Canada is proud to be a supporting organization for Canada’s popular bilingual Career Development Conference.
We encourage you to take advantage of the Super Saver rate by September 8, 2023. Members of Career Professionals of Canada receive an additional 25% off and pay only $221 for the virtual conference or $393 for the in-person event during the Super Saver period.
Cannexus brings together professionals across the career and workforce development ecosystem to explore research, emerging trends, policy, and practice. In 2024, the conference will examine the impact of career development on education, the economy, and social justice. You will share innovative approaches and exchange information with your peers.
What to Expect at a Hybrid Cannexus24
Many of us have missed connecting face-to-face with colleagues. At the same time, we’ve all come to appreciate the convenience of virtual events. Whether part of the in-person version or the virtual conference, delegates will:
- Be informed and inspired by diverse world-class keynotes.
- Meet like-minded delegates and build connections through networking activities.
- Choose from 100+ sessions, both live and on-demand, in English and French.
- Learn from presenters across Canada and around the globe.
- Have access to session recordings for three months after the conference ends.
- Gain practical knowledge and build skills to support clients in a shifting environment.
- Engage with organizations that offer programs, products, and services to help your work.
Regardless of which format you choose, Cannexus24 will leave you feeling empowered to enact change and to build our future together through career development.
Cannexus is presented by CERIC and supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada and a broad network of supporting organizations. For more information on the conference and to register, visit cannexus.ceric.ca. In addition, sign up for Cannexus updates if you’re not already on their mailing list.