CDP-102 – Work-Life Coaching Certificate Course
CDP-102 – Online Course – Class size is limited.
Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) Certification Preparation Course
Our world of work has changed a lot. We are living, learning, and working through a unique and difficult time that has never been encountered before. It is time to help our clients create sustainable and resilient careers in the new world of work.
As a Career Development Professional, you need to address the emerging needs of your clients and their employers. Join us for a work-life coaching course that is current and relevant to the new workplace. If you are a career coach, life skills coach, or wellness consultant, this course is ideal. You’ll receive information, tools, and resources to enable you to help your clients through this unprecedented time of change.
To be a work-life coach, you need to know how to help your clients with aspects of mental health and wellness, foundational life-skills, and career management skills. This course focuses on the following areas:
- Living: Skills related to self-care and wellbeing are required more than ever. Many of our clients need to learn and internalize foundational concepts including work-life balance, hope, resilience, and satisfaction.
- Learning: Clients often require help and guidance in building certain essential and technical skills so that they can function in our new world of work.
- Working: Specific skills are needed to enable our clients to navigate, maintain, and develop their career while employed or self-employed.
This is an intensive 3-week distance learning course.
This interactive course focuses on the work-life skills that all clients require to be successful in living, learning, and working. You will gain broad knowledge and expertise to assist clients with building sustainable and resilient careers.
This course provides you with many opportunities to practice your work-life coaching skills. Through interactive discussion and facilitated exercises, you will deepen your competence in areas related to mental health and wellness, foundational life-skills, and career management.
If you would like to be granted your Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) designation in the future, you will discover that this course is designed to help you achieve your goal!
Are you ready to take your work-life coaching abilities to the next level?
This intensive 3-week course helps you in several ways. You will:
- Boost your confidence and talent in work-life coaching.
- Study evidence-based self-care and well-being strategies.
- Learn about functional, literacy, and technical skills that all clients require.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of career management so that clients are equipped to succeed when employed.
- Position yourself to earn more as one of the top work-life coaches in Canada.
- Earn 45 hours towards any Continuing Education Credits (CECs) you require.
- Become eligible to fast-track the Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) credential.
Get valuable resource material that you will use again and again.
You will receive The Canadian Work-Life Strategist, the Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) Study eGuide, along with resources, reference sheets, and samples. The eGuide is a valuable resource. It thoroughly discusses current concepts and strategies to enable practitioners to provide exemplary work-life coaching services. You will have many opportunities to become familiar with the material as you progress through the course. These resources are valuable assets you’ll refer to throughout your career.
Ready yourself for the next step in your strategic work-life coaching career.
This Work-Life Coaching course is designed as a preparatory and assessment program for those practitioners wishing to receive their Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) designation. Upon passing, you will be fully ready to apply for Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) certification through Career Professionals of Canada. Note that you must have a more than one year of related work experience and you must pay the application fee to be granted the designation through CPC’s CWS Course-Based Program. Certification program costs are outlined on the Career Professionals of Canada website.
Career Professionals working together for career success!