Volunteering at CPC
Volunteer your Services – Give Back to CPC
Career Professionals of Canada is a social enterprise with a strong and committed volunteer network.
Getting involved as a CPC volunteer is personally and professionally rewarding. You’ll build deep relationships with your colleagues, advance your own professional development, and contribute directly to the advancement of our services and programs.
Build Your Credibility as a Canadian Career Practitioner and a Leader in our Field
A volunteer position with CPC is an excellent opportunity to “give back” to your community while you are building your own credibility as a career professional and a leader in your field.
Your commitment as a volunteer with the organization requires only a little of your time each month — the number of hours are flexible and entirely dependent upon your availability.
Career Professionals of Canada’s mission is to inspire and enable practitioners across Canada in advancing their career, business, and professional development goals.
Volunteer Program Goals:
- Provide information and increase awareness of CPC in all parts of Canada.
- Promote CPC initiatives, services, programs, and membership.
- Provide support to members and potential members.
- Increase the membership base and the number of individual members.
- Increase member participation and attendance in CPC initiatives and events.
- Assist in building a stronger CPC network and connections between members.
Your participation as a volunteer within Career Professionals of Canada will be recognized appropriately in each area. If you are interested in participating as a volunteer, please contact us and tell us how you would like to get involved.