Member Portal With Privacy Controls
FREE Online Directory Profile - Update Your Own Settings
Directory Listings, Privacy Controls & Member Resources
CPC’s online Member Portal puts you in control. Securely log in with your individual password to update your personal and business information. Create, review, and update your contact information at your convenience. Changes are immediately reflected in the member database.
Your Find a Professional directory profile appears based on your preferences. Your profile can be seen by the public, members only, or just you – you decide.
Here are some of your self-service functions:
- You control the information you provide on your member profile.
- You determine the kind of information you would like exposed to the public.
- You have the ability to raise your ranking on the member directory list.
- You select your own email preferences.
You control who sees your information and what you want to share.
Robust Privacy Controls allow you to determine which fields are visible to everyone, other members, or hidden completely. You can choose to share any or all of this information about yourself and your business:
- Your name, company name, and job title.
- A professional personal photo and a company logo.
- Your CPC Certifications and other credentials.
- Your website, blog, LinkedIn profile, and Twitter handle.
- Your contact information with a direct email link to you.
- A full text profile featuring your background and expertise.
You determine and regulate the type of email you want.
You can adjust your email preferences to get messages directly in your inbox. You can decide if you want to receive emails immediately daily, weekly, or never for any or all of these selections:
- Forums, forum threads, or forum topics
- CPC Career Connections news and important emails
- CPC event announcements and reminders
Already a CPC Member?
Not a CPC Member?
Become a CPC Member and get access to the member portal.