Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS) Fast-Track Recognition
Fast-Track your CRS if you have completed an approved course.
Have you completed any of these résumé development courses?
- Career Professionals of Canada’s Advanced Résumé Development Certificate Program.
- An approved Certificate or Diploma course in résumé development.
Apply for Membership and Fast-Track YOUR Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS) Credential NOW!
Career Professionals of Canada grants credential recognition for qualified Career Development Practitioners. If you have completed CPC’s Advanced Résumé Development Certificate Course (CDP-105/CDP-05) or if you have attained a certificate or diploma in an approved course in résumé development (45 hours minimum), you may be eligible to be granted your CRS recognition through the Fast-Track Program.
The Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS) designation further enhances your credibility and visibility as a strategic résumé writer. Learn how you can be conferred the CRS without going through the formal evaluation process.
This program is open to experienced Career Professionals who have successfully completed formal training in the area of Advanced Résumé Development. Eligibility for the CRS through the Fast-Track Program is based on a combination of education and work experience. Through this program, you will be conferred the CRS without going through the more formal résumé/cover letter submission and evaluation process.
You can bypass the more formal process and apply for your CRS through the Fast-Track Program if you:
- Have a minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Are currently employed in the field.
- Have successfully completed one of the following:
- Career Professionals of Canada’s Advanced Résumé Development Certificate Course (CDP-105/CDP-05).
- An approved Certificate or Diploma course in résumé development (45 hours minimum).
Upon approval and payment of your application fee, you will be granted the Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS) designation, which will be valid as long as you maintain your membership to Career Professionals of Canada.
In order to apply for and attain your certification, you must be a registered professional member of Career Professionals of Canada. If you are not already a professional member, you can join membership and apply for your certification at the same time.
To obtain your Fast-Track approval, there are only two steps for you to complete:
- If you are a CPC member, email info@CareerProCanada.ca to let us know you want to pursue the CRS Fast-Track Program. If you are not a current member, complete and submit the application form.
- For pre-approval, email a scanned copy of your previously completed course transcript/certificate and résumé in Microsoft Word format directly to info@CareerProCanada.ca with the subject line “CRS Fast-Track Evaluation Submission.” Include the following statement in the body of your email: “I have reviewed and agree to comply with all directives outlined in CPC’s Standards and Ethics statement.”
Upon approval, you will be automatically granted the Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS) designation. You will be able to use the letters “CRS” after your name. You will be able to use the logo on your résumé, business card, and website. You will also receive a current copy of the CRS certification eGuide.
Your CRS will be valid as long as you maintain your membership in Career Professionals of Canada. There is no re-certification fee.
Apply for Membership and FastTrack YOUR Certified Résumé Strategist (CRS) Credential NOW!