Volunteering at CPC
Volunteer your Services – Give Back to CPC
Career Professionals of Canada is a social enterprise with a strong and committed volunteer network.
Getting involved as a CPC volunteer is personally and professionally rewarding. You’ll build deep relationships with your colleagues, advance your own professional development, and contribute directly to the advancement of our services and programs.
Build Your Credibility as a Canadian Career Practitioner…
…and a leader in our field.
A volunteer position with CPC is an excellent opportunity to “give back” to your community while you are building your own credibility as a career professional and a leader in your field.
Your commitment as a volunteer with the organization is non-invasive and will only require a little of your time each month – the total amount of time is flexible and entirely dependent upon your availability.
Career Professionals of Canada’s mission is to inspire and enable practitioners across Canada in advancing their career, business, and professional development goals.
Volunteer Program Goals:
- Provide information and increase awareness of CPC in all parts of Canada.
- Promote CPC initiatives, services, programs and membership.
- Provide support to members and potential members.
- Increase the membership base and the number of individual members.
- Increase member participation and attendance in CPC initiatives and events.
- Assist in building a stronger CPC network and connections between members.
- Is a PROFESSIONAL MEMBER of CPC and a recognized leader in their organization and community.
- Demonstrates professionalism and diplomacy on a professional and personal level.
- Is dedicated to providing information about Career Professionals of Canada.
- Promotes and increases awareness of CPC’s mission, values, programs, events, and other activities.
- Shows a genuine interest and passion to support colleagues, career practitioners, and like-minded individuals.
- Encourages feedback and gathers information from colleagues and other career professionals.
- Assists CPC in improving the quality of programs and services offered.
- Works with a team of professionals passionate about strengthening CPC.
- Meet and network with like-minded professionals who share a passion for our field.
- Enhance and/or develop new professional skills.
- Get recognized as a valuable supporter and contributor of Career Professionals of Canada.
- Attain upgraded visibility for your profile on the CPC website.
- Become nominated for a CPC Award of Excellence: Outstanding Volunteer Contributor to the Community.
Your participation as a volunteer within Career Professionals of Canada will be recognized appropriately in each area. If you are interested in participating as a volunteer, please contact us and tell us how you would like to get involved.