We’re working together for YOUR success!
Career Professionals of Canada’s Group Membership Rate applies for large and small organizations with 2 or more individuals who have membership with CPC.
If you have more than one team member, take advantage of CPC’s Group Membership. People in your organization can enjoy a great group rate with the same benefits as individual members. Please contact us directly if you want your organization to be pre-approved.
The following organizations have been pre-approved by CPC for the reduced group membership rate.
Approved Career Service Providers (Employees & Students)
We recognize that small and large organizations want to invest in their people. We value your team’s commitment to professional development. If you are an employee, student, or alumni in one of these approved organizations, you qualify for the group rate.
- ACCES Employment
- Agilec / Northern Lights Canada
- Algonquin College
- Athabasca University
- Atikokan Employment Centre
- Back In Motion
- Bredin Centre for Learning
- Camosun College
- Career Foundation
- Career Impressions
- Carleton University
- Centre Francophone de Toronto
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
- Cible Retour à l’Emploi
- Conestoga College
- COSTI Immigrant Services
- County of Wellington
- Douglas College
- Dixon Hall Employment Services
- Employment Networks
- ER Employment Consulting
- FDM Group
- Daxon Partners
- Gabriel Dumont Institute
- George Brown College
- Get Jobs Canada/The Career School Online
- Jasper Employment & Education Centre
- Job Zone d’emploi
- KEYS Job Centre
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Mohawk College
- NWT Career Centre
- Performance Plus Rehabilitative Care Inc.
- Quantity Surveying Services
- Region of Waterloo
- Resume Hut
- Royal Roads University
- Saint Mary’s University
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Smith School of Business, Queen’s University
- Seneca College
- South Saskatchewan Independent Living Centre
- Sudbury Vocational Resource Centre
- The Work Room
- Tungasuvvingat Inuit
- Tyerman & Daughters Inc.
- Veritus Disability & Career Management Inc.
- WIL Employment Connections
- YMCA Employment Centre
Approved Associations (Members & Volunteers)
We recognize that many Career Professionals hold more than one membership. We honour your commitment to professional affiliations in our field. If you are a current member of any of these approved associations you qualify for the group rate.
Provincial Associations (CPC Supporters)
- British Columbia Career Development Association (BCCDA)
- Career Development Association of Alberta (CDAA)
- Career Development Practitioners Certification Board of Ontario (CDPCBO)
- Career Development Association of Prince Edward Island (CDAPEI)
- Manitoba Association for Career Development (MACD)
- New Brunswick Career Development Association (NBCDA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Career Practitioners (NLACP)
- Nova Scotia Career Development Association (NSCDA)
- Saskatchewan Career Development Association (SKCDA)
Other Approved Associations
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE)
- Career Counsellors Chapter, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- L’Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec (OCCOQ)
- Ontario Association of Career Management (OACM)
- Regroupement québécois des organismes pour le développement de l’employabilité (RQuODE)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada (VRA)
Approved CPC Members (5-Year CPC Alumni)
We greatly value the long-term contributions of members of Career Professionals of Canada. All practitioners who have held an Individual Membership with CPC for a full 5 years, are eligible to convert to the group rate the following year.
- 5-Year CPC Alumni