The MCES credential is the exclusive standard reserved only for the top strategists in our industry.
The prestigious Master Certified Employment Strategist (MCES) designation is reserved for the top strategists in our industry. Only once you have been awarded your Certified Employment Strategist (CES) may you apply for the MCES designation if you feel that you are qualified and wish to do so. To maintain your certification, you must be a registered professional member of CPC. There is no renewal fee.
Questions? Call CPC directly at 866-896-8768. Our phone lines are open weekdays from 8:00am to 4:00pm Eastern.
Master Certified Employment Strategist (MCES) Process
In order to obtain and maintain your Master Certified Employment Strategist (MCES) designation you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Possess your Certified Employment Strategist (CES) designation for a minimum one year.
- Submit by email and pass an evaluation of three (3) 2000-word case studies for three (3) different clients.
- Have your clients submit by email an agreement to use their material and your work.
- Include Labour Market Information (LMI) research for each case study.
- Demonstrate five (5) hours of active professional development leadership through active volunteer work supporting CPC in the last year through one or more of these areas:
- Acting as a Certification Assessor
- Mentoring a C-Level candidate
- Leading a CPC teleclass on an innovation
- Contributing to the CPC Blog as a subject matter expert
- Distributing innovations, papers, or articles to CPC members
- Facilitating a presentation introducing CPC to the community
- Maintain a current membership with Career Professionals of Canada.
To pass, you must achieve an average grade of 80% or more. You will be notified of your status within four weeks of your submission.
Once you have achieved your MCES certification, your designation is valid as long as you remain an active member of Career Professionals of Canada. To maintain your certification, you must be a registered professional member of CPC. There is no renewal fee.