Master Certified Career Strategist (MCCS) Credential
The MCCS credential is the exclusive standard reserved only for the top strategists in our industry.
The prestigious Master Certified Career Strategist (MCCS) designation is reserved for the top strategists in our industry. Only once you have been awarded your Certified Career Strategist (CCS) may you apply for the MCCS designation if you feel that you are qualified and wish to do so. To maintain your certification, you must be a registered professional member of CPC. There is no renewal fee.
Not CERTIFIED YET? Learn all about C-Level Certification Here
Master Certified Career Strategist (MCCS) Process
In order to obtain and maintain your Master Certified Career Strategist (MCCS) designation you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Possess your Certified Career Strategist (CCS) designation for a minimum one full year.
- Apply for M-Level Certification ($295 Application Fee)
- Submit by e-mail and pass an independent evaluation of three in-depth case studies.
- Demonstrate five hours of active professional development leadership through active volunteer work supporting CPC in the last year.
- Maintain a current membership with Career Professionals of Canada.
See Part 5 of your CCS eGuide for the detailed outline of your case study submission and volunteer requirements.
To pass, you must achieve an average grade of 80% or more. You will be notified of your status within four weeks of your submission.
Once you have achieved your MCCS certification, your designation is valid as long as you remain an active member of Career Professionals of Canada.
There is no renewal or re-certification fee.