SDL-101 – Case Management Course
Case Management for Career Professionals
SDL-101 – Self-Directed – Online Course
UNLOCK UNLIMITED COURSE ACCESS WITH YOUR CPC MEMBERSHIP *
KEEP LEARNING AS LONG AS YOU ARE A MEMBER!
As a career professional, you need to know and understand how to manage your client cases from intake to completion.
This course is designed to provide you with the case management skills required to coordinate and provide services to a range of clients. You will learn about the key administrative functions involved in effective case management practices including client intake, needs assessment, service planning, and monitoring and evaluation. You will expand your practical knowledge about client advocacy, confidentiality, and empowerment that you can use to facilitate positive outcomes. You’ll also learn to manage key competencies including report writing, client interviewing, service planning, and records management. If you would like to manage client cases more effectively, this course is designed to help you achieve your goal!
Are you ready to take your case management abilities to the next level?
This intensive 1-week course helps you in several ways. You will:
- Boost your confidence and abilities in case management.
- Define and understand the functions required for effective case management.
- Learn to communicate effectively about the progress of your client.
- Study evidence-based strategies and models for case management.
- Explore how you can facilitate and coordinate interventions.
- Learn why and how to refer clients to appropriate support services.
- Position yourself to be more effective and earn more as a career professional.
- Earn 15 hours toward any Continuing Education Credits (CECs) you require.
This course will help you manage client cases ethically and effectively.
Career Professionals working together for career success!