CPC Membership Snapshot
Career Professionals of Canada is an inclusive member organization.
CPC Members come from all sectors and regions across Canada:
Universities and Colleges, Non-Profit Employment Services, Government Organizations, Outplacement Firms, Corporate HR/OD Departments, Professional Associations, Independent Practitioners.
Members of Career Professionals of Canada are a diverse group of individuals. Members include a wide variety of career professionals: Career Development Practitioners, Employment Consultants, Career Coaches, Résumé Writers, Guidance Counsellors, Vocational Consultants, Life Coaches, Job Developers, Outplacement Consultants, Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Leadership Coaches, Organizational Development Professionals, and many other Career Professionals.
- Brock University
- Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Canadian Career Academy
- College of New Caledonia
- Conestoga College
- George Brown College
- Herzing College
- McMaster University
- Memorial University
- Saint Mary’s University
- Seneca College
- St. Clair College
- University of Saskatchewan
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Canadian Career Development Foundation
- Folk Arts Council/Multicultural Centre
- Inuvialuit Regional Corporation
- Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode Community Resource Centre
- Northern Lights Vocational Services
- YMCA Employment and Newcomer Services
- Peel Career Assessment Services
- Region of Halton
- South Essex Community Council
- Sudbury Vocational Resource Centre
- A Resume to Remember
- Career Dynamics
- Career Hunter
- The Phelps Group Inc.
- The Regency Group
- TNT Human Resources Management
Find and connect with a CPC Member to inquire about their services.
Confirm whether a CPC Member is currently holding the CRS, CIS, CES, or CCS credential.
Learn more about all the CPC Member benefits, programs, and services.