Want to build relationships with Career Professionals?
CPC Tele-networking sessions are facilitated group discussions between members of Career Professionals of Canada. Each event is a lively one-question brainstorming session.
This is a great way to network and learn along with your colleagues!
- Cathy Milton – Tele-networking Program Lead & Moderator
- Sharon Graham – Tele-networking Technical Support
- Daisy Wright – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Dorothy Keenan – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Holly Hagan – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Joanne Savoie – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Lori Jazvac – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Marian Bernard – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Maureen McCann – Tele-networking Facilitator
- Sandie Seymour – Tele-networking Facilitator
Tele-networking sessions are a safe environment to practice your facilitation and note-taking skills while gaining visibility within the organization.
Responsibilities & Commitment:
- Participate in monthly tele-networking sessions. There are eight sessions held over the course of a year. Sessions are scheduled on the first Wednesday of the month, from 1:00pm-2:00pm EST.
- Research a specific topic question and facilitate a tele-networking session as per the schedule established by the Tele-networking Program Lead.
- Lead and manage the discussion, creating an open environment for networking and discussion. Encourage brainstorming of new ideas.
- Rotate note-taking responsibilities with other facilitators as per the schedule established by the the Tele-networking Program Lead. Write bullet-point notes of the ideas brought forward in the session and post them on the member tele-networking forum.
We’re working together for YOUR success!