Got a question about CPC membership, courses, or certification?
Ask an Ambassador
We are working together for your career success!
CPC’s Ambassador Program is an initiative to build connections with career practitioners and to increase awareness of our organization across Canada. The Ambassador Team operates with the mandate to represent CPC and help potential members and new members learn more about CPC’s initiatives, benefits, and programs. Ambassadors respond to inquiries from prospective and existing members. They also perform strategic outreach in their region.
If you would like to learn more about Career Professionals of Canada, our programs, certifications, and/or courses, we invite you to connect directly with one of our regional Ambassadors.
Career Professionals of Canada Ambassadors
- Sharon Graham – CPC Executive Director & Ambassador Program Lead
- Lysa Appleton – Regional Ambassador (Atlantic Canada)
- Trish McNamara – Regional Ambassador (Eastern Ontario)
- Daisy Wright – Regional Ambassador (Greater Toronto Area)
- Taranum Khan – Regional Ambassador (Greater Toronto Area)
- Aldeen Simmonds – Regional Ambassador (Greater Toronto Area)
- Alexandre Farmer – Regional Ambassador (Northern Canada)
- Lianne Stephensen – Regional Ambassador (Manitoba)
- Kristin Vandegriend – Regional Ambassador (Western Canada)
- Tony Ryan – Regional Ambassador (Western Canada)
Do you love to engage with career professionals and promote the value of professional membership?
If you enjoy building relationships, sharing content online, and connecting with colleagues, then you will want to take on this role.
- Network with career professionals in your region.
- Learn the “ins and outs” of CPC and take full advantage of your member benefits.
- Build your own credibility, visibility, and exposure in the field.
- Engage members of the career community through social media.
- Gain satisfaction by contributing to CPC’s growth.
- Get rewarded for referring new members to CPC.
2 to 5 hours each month. This time commitment may vary based on regional differences.
- Answer questions from prospective and existing members.
- Promote CPC membership, certifications, and courses.
- Help potential members understand the value of our organization.
- Provider members with information on CPC’s initiatives, benefits, and programs.
- Conduct strategic outreach and represent CPC at events in your region as opportunities arise.
The CPC Ambassador is a volunteer role and therefore receives no compensation by CPC. However, on occasion, you may agree to undertake work where you request and receive reimbursement for pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses. As CPC is a member-driven social enterprise, this is consistent for all volunteer roles.