Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
WCG Services | http://www.wcgservices.com/careers
Alberta | Full Time Permanent
Work from the comfort of your home office in Alberta.
Occasional. Specific travel locations and frequency will depend on client referrals.
Join us as a Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist and work directly with injured Veterans in their transition from military careers to meaningful civilian employment! Successful candidates will have:
- superior report writing skills
- strong interview, assessment, planning and coaching skills
- the RRP or CVRP designation
- a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience providing exceptional employment and vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with mental, physical or psychological disabilities
We offer an outstanding total compensation package:
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start and your birthday off with pay!
- comprehensive health, dental, and disability
- employer paid training and professional development
- signing bonus
Who are we? We are a leader in delivering employment and vocational rehabilitation services. We help individual job-seekers thrive by linking them with quality workplaces. With 20 years of specialization in all aspects of employment and vocational rehabilitation, we deliver.
WCG is committed to achieving a workforce that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on respect for all employees. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds. As a provider of services to the federal government, WCG is pleased to participate in the Federal Contractors Program (FCP). Additionally, we comply with the Employment Equity Act. Visit www.hrsdc.gc.ca for general information the Act and on workplace equity.
WCG is an equal-opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from women, members of a visible minority, persons with a disability and Aboriginal persons.
How to Apply
See the job description and apply here: www.wcgservices.com/careers