The Canadian Work-Life Strategist
THE CANADIAN WORK-LIFE STRATEGIST (PDF eGuide)
All New 2021 CWS eGuide
Order Your Copy!
Our world of work has changed a lot. We are living, learning, and working through a unique and difficult time that has never been encountered before. It is time to help our clients create sustainable and resilient careers in the new world of work.
If you provide clients with advice related to wellness, life-skills, and career management, you are a potential candidate for the Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) credential. This eGuide is a key resource for professionals across Canada.
$29.95 (eGuide, PDF format, licence for personal use)
CPC professional members receive the CWS eGuide FREE with their certification application.
The Canadian Work-Life Strategist 2021 Edition | Sharon Graham, Canada’s Career Strategist | Publisher: Career Professionals of Canada | PDF eBook
The Canadian Work-Life Strategist is designed for the new world of work.
The Canadian Work-Life Strategist is a comprehensive 215-page Certification Study Guide (e-book). This valuable resource thoroughly discusses current concepts and strategies to empower you to work effectively with your clients. The knowledge you will acquire by studying this guide will be an asset now and in the future.
Our world of work has changed a lot. We are living, learning, and working through a unique and difficult time that has never been encountered before. Many of our clients are dealing with challenges that they may have never encountered before.
The definition of career development includes living, learning, and working and this eGuide provides you with a foundation to build your competence in all three areas.
As a work-life strategist, you need to be able to support your clients in:
- Living: Skills related to self-care and wellbeing are needed more than ever. Many clients will benefit from learning about foundational concepts including work-life balance, hope, resilience, and satisfaction.
- Learning: Our clients are looking for support and guidance in how to build certain essential and technical skills so that they can function in our new world of work.
- Working: Clients need specific skills to enable them to navigate, maintain, and develop their career whether they are employed or self-employed.
Career Professionals of Canada (CPC) is committed to setting the Canadian standard for excellence in career development. The Canadian Work-Life Strategist is a required resource for CPC’s Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) self-study program. The Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) and Master Certified Work-Life Strategist (MCWS) designations enhance your credibility and visibility as an employment professional. If you provide clients with strategic career advice, you are a potential candidate for the CWS credential.
- Validate your expertise in strategic career consulting for the new world of work.
- Boost your credibility within the Canadian market and internationally.
- Enhance the value you provide to your clients.
- Exhibit your knowledge of current trends in career development.
- Demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development.
THE CANADIAN WORK-LIFE STRATEGIST 2021 Edition is written by Sharon Graham and published by Career Professionals of Canada.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Standards & Ethics
The CPC Certification Process
Part 1 – Foundation
Chapter 1 – The Work-Life Strategist
Chapter 2 – Practicing Ethically
Chapter 3 – The World of Work
Chapter 4 – Work-Life Models
Part 2 – Living
Chapter 5 – Self-Care & Well-Being
Chapter 6 – Stress & Trauma
Chapter 7 – Positive Psychology
Part 3 – Learning
Chapter 8 – Lifelong Learning
Chapter 9 – Foundational Skills
Chapter 10 – Emotional Intelligence
Part 4 – Working
Chapter 11 – Workplace Well-Being
Chapter 12 – Work Maintenance
Chapter 13 – Self-Actualization
Part 5 – Certification
Chapter 14 – CWS Testing Process
Chapter 15 – MCWS Testing Process
Take your services to the next level. Let THE CANADIAN WORK-LIFE STRATEGIST be your key resource!
The Canadian Work-Life Strategist | Sharon Graham, Canada’s Career Strategist | Career Professionals of Canada | PDF eBook