Resolve to firm up your CCS & CCDP in 2019!
We are pleased to offer a one-of-a-kind professional development program for those practitioners who are working towards their Certified Career Strategist (CCS) and Certified Career Development Practitioner (CCDP) certifications.
Certification is a formal recognition of the skills, knowledge, and experience of Career Development Practitioners (CDPs). Association membership, ongoing professional development, and certification help you develop competencies and professionalism in our field.
CPC’s distance learning format allows you to learn in an interactive classroom format with 24/7 access to course content. Your facilitator will directly address your personal learning needs, and you will network and learn from your classmates. You will be able to access and complete assignments at your convenience, and you will save expenses related to accommodation and transportation.
The next distance learning classes start in January. Check out the events schedule for dates and times.
Embrace your professionalism and start your certification journey today.
Career Professionals of Canada (CPC) is setting the Canadian standard for excellence in our field. CPC’s Ethics and Theory courses will allow you to start taking steps to truly master the subject of career development.
To conduct yourself professionally you need tools that will help you identify and address the ethical implications of difficult situations that can arise in the field of Career Development. Learn how you can apply a decision-making model to ensure that you are working ethically. By successfully completing this course you will be fully equipped to handle ethical situations with confidence and integrity.
Theory, models, and practices offer us the foundation for the work we do in our career practice. You’ll explore a wide range of existing and emerging theories and models, which form the basis of current practice of the Career Development profession in Canada. You will build a critical mass of knowledge and skill as a foundation on which to base your practice.
Join these intensive certification preparation courses.
- Identify appropriate ethical codes and principles to guide your work.
- Learn to select and apply an ethical decision-making model.
- Apply the Canadian Standards and Guidelines for Career Development Practitioners.
- Uncover and understand your professional competencies related to our field.
- Learn to analyze and apply existing and emerging theories in professional practice.
- Identify and describe various career development models and practices.
- Define culture and describe its impact on career development theories.
- Relate models of human development to models of career development.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning.
- Earn 60 hours towards Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) requirements.
- Position yourself to earn more as a qualified career development professional.
…leading to CCS & CCDP Certification
Start working towards your provincial and national certifications in 2019!