Professional Resume Writer
Resume Target Inc | http://www.resumetarget.com
Downtown, Toronto | Full Time
We pride ourselves on being a premium service catering to clients from new grads to senior executives. Our clients tell us their new resume has opened doors to far more interviews and phone calls from potential employers than they ever received before.
We are looking for 2 Resume Writers to join our in-house team in Downtown Toronto. All training and orientation will be provided on an on-going basis by senior writers on the team.
You will be:
- Providing our clients with appealing and well-tailored resumes suited to their job targets;
- Conducting interview-based and independent research on the client’s background, job goals and industry;
- Maintaining openness, professionalism, and responsiveness when communicating with clients;
- Completing all work within strict deadlines;
- Independently managing a schedule of interviews, revisions and other commitments;
- Embracing new knowledge from members of the team and from your clients.
The ideal candidate is a confident self-starter with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications or English and 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook and other office-based software
- Experience in customer service and conflict resolution
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and stay organized in the midst of a heavy workload
- Strong attention to detail when gathering information and writing
- A mature and professional style of communication when interviewing and managing clients
- Unwavering commitment to deadlines
- A positive attitude and willingness to grow
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming part of our team please submit your resume and cover letter (all as MS Word attachments) in confidence to email@example.com. Candidates with an appealing combination of skills and experience will be asked for writing samples at a later time.