Expert Series Webinar: November 2023
The Power of Career Assessments for Facilitators
In this webinar, we will explore a wide variety of assessment tools that are accessible to practitioners in Canada. Brad will offer an overview, comparing career assessments and the practical utility of each. He'll also offer guidance on selecting the most suitable ones for both you and your clients, ensuring you always "use the right tool for the job." Whether you're familiar with career assessments or new to them, this webinar will equip you to choose and deliver the right assessments, while being mindful of potential barriers. Ultimately, the goal is to leverage the power of assessments to lead our clients to success.
- Discover the history of assessments and how they were first used.
- Learn why we use career assessments today.
- Gain an awareness of different methods of assessment and when to use them.
- Understand qualifications for using/purchasing different assessments. .
- Learn which assessment(s) to pick based on unique client needs.
Brad Whitehorn – BA, CCDP is the Associate Director at CLSR Inc. He was thrown into the career development field headfirst after completing a Communications degree in 2005, and hasn’t looked back! Since then, Brad has worked on the development, implementation and certification for various career and personality assessments (including Personality Dimensions®), making sure that Career Development Practitioners get the right tools to best serve their clients.
"*" indicates required fields