Employment Services Consultant
Eskilon Learning Solutions Inc. | http://www.eskilonlearning.ca/
Remote / Flexible location | Part Time
Type of Work
We are seeking a mature professional with at least 10 years experience in employment services to provide part-time coaching services via teleconference to staff working with unemployed. Experience with First Nations, persons with disabilities, new immigrants, knowledge of the U.S. market, French fluency a plus. Supervisory experience an asset.
Qualifications & Skills
- Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma in social services or employment counselling.
- Comfortable in an online environment and working remotely.
- Proficient in service delivery design, data analysis, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, focused on coaching other professionals.
- Customer service orientation
Commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Send resume and 3 references by 4:30pm P.T. on November 9, 2018 to: