Cible Retour à l’Emploi | http://www.cibleretour.com
Montreal, Quebec | Full Time
Cible Retour à l’Emploi is a non-profit organization providing job search services since 1995. We offer several services to job seekers whether they are referred to us by Emploi-Québec or some other source. Servicing adults in both languages, we aim at becoming a primary choice in our field.
We are currently looking for an employment counsellor to come join our team.
To carry out different warrants stemming from our services contracts with Emploi-Québec as well as with our other corporate clients such as the CSST and the SAAQ.
- To maintain the level of established services;
- To establish, share and implement a network of professional contacts with your peers and with employers;
- To participate in the writing and implementation of a corporate protocol overseeing the approaches and savvy of our employment counsellors;
- To contribute to the collective enhancement and implementation of new intervention tools and new market shares;
Your experience and qualifications
- You have at least 3 years experience as an employment counsellor, ideally in the employment services sector;
- You have an undergraduate degree in career development, counselling, social services or psychology;
- You have proven your know-how through exceptional results;
- You can easily communicate in both French and English, orally and in writing;
- You are comfortable in a computerized setting using the Office 2016 Suite;
- You are able to quickly write in both languages such documents as resumés and cover letters;
- You have demonstrated excellent communication skills, initiative, empathy and judgement;
- You know and are certified to use the most widely established psychometric tests used in career development;
- You have led interviews to collect confidential information and was responsible for their safekeeping;
- You have fair knowledge of the legislations that pertain to the world of work;
- You are available to fill this position as soon as possible.
Cible Retour à l’Emploi adheres to the Job Equity principle and thus encourages women, members of the First Nations, people living with a disability (which disability doesn’t prevent the person from daily climbing a 39 step staircase and working in the aforementioned environment) as well as visible minority members to submit their candidacy. The masculine form is only used to lighten the text and is in any way meant to exclude women or any of the other people mentioned here.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resumé and a cover letter explaining your motives to: email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be notified.