Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) Fast-Track Recognition
Fast-Track your CIS if you have completed an approved course.
Have you completed any of these interview coaching courses?
- Career Professionals of Canada’s Employment Interview Coaching Certificate Course.
- An approved Certificate or Diploma course in interview coaching/consulting.
Apply for Membership and Fast-Track YOUR Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) Credential NOW!
Career Professionals of Canada grants credential recognition for qualified Career Development Practitioners. If you have completed CPC’s Employment Interview Coaching and Consulting Certificate Course (CDP-103/CDP-03) or if you have attained a certificate or diploma in an approved course (45 hours minimum), you may be eligible to be granted your CIS recognition through the Fast-Track Program.
The Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) designation further enhances your credibility and visibility as an employment interview coach/consultant. Learn how you can be conferred the CIS without going through the formal evaluation process.
This program is open to experienced Career Professionals who have successfully completed formal training in the area of Employment Interview Coaching and Consulting. Eligibility for the CIS through the Fast-Track Program is based on a combination of education and work experience. Through this program, you will be conferred the CIS without going through the more formal case study evaluation process.
You can bypass the more formal process and apply for your CIS through the Fast-Track Program if you:
- Have a minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Are currently employed in the field.
- Have successfully completed one of the following:
- Career Professionals of Canada’s Employment Interview Coaching Certificate Course (CDP-103/CDP-03).
- An approved Certificate or Diploma course in employment interview coaching and consulting (45 hours minimum).
Upon approval and payment of your application fee, you will be granted the Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) designation, which will be valid as long as you maintain your membership to Career Professionals of Canada.
In order to apply for and attain your certification, you must be a registered professional member of Career Professionals of Canada. If you are not already a professional member, you can join membership and apply for your certification at the same time.
To obtain your Fast-Track approval, there are only two steps for you to complete:
- If you are a CPC member, email info@CareerProCanada.ca to let us know you want to pursue the CIS Fast-Track Program. If you are not a current member, complete and submit the application form.
- For pre-approval, email a scanned copy of your previously completed course transcript/certificate and résumé in Microsoft Word format directly to info@CareerProCanada.ca with the subject line “CIS Fast-Track Evaluation Submission.” Include the following statement in the body of your email: “I have reviewed and agree to comply with all directives outlined in CPC’s Standards and Ethics statement.”
Upon approval, you will be automatically granted the Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) designation. You will be able to use the letters “CIS” after your name. You will be able to use the logo on your résumé, business card, and website. You will also receive a current copy of the CIS certification eGuide.
Your CIS will be valid as long as you maintain your membership in Career Professionals of Canada. There is no re-certification fee.
Apply for Membership and FastTrack YOUR Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) Credential NOW!