SDL-202 – Résumé Writing for ATS Course
Résumé Development for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
SDL-202 – Self-Directed – Online Course
UNLOCK UNLIMITED COURSE ACCESS WITH YOUR CPC MEMBERSHIP *
KEEP LEARNING AS LONG AS YOU ARE A MEMBER!
Nearly all large employers, recruitment firms, and job boards use some form of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to handle résumé data electronically. To ensure that your client’s résumé is found by employers and recruiters, it needs to be optimized for ATS.
Recruitment technology trends advance very quickly, and you need to keep up. In this course, you will learn and understand how Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) work. You will learn how recruiters use LinkedIn, Google, company websites, and their own computers to find, sort, and select candidates. You will build a solid knowledge base that will enable your clients to submit their online applications and be found by recruiters.
Join us for this fully interactive course for practitioners. You will help your client create résumés that get through the system!
Are you ready to optimize résumés for current technology?
This course helps you in the following ways:
- Boost your expertise in résumé development for current technology.
- Acquire deep understanding on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Understand how companies track résumés in their websites and on their computers .
- Identify the types of files, formats, and structures that work in ATS.
- Understand how and where keywords should be used to create the most impact.
- Position yourself to earn more as one of the top résumé writers in Canada.
- Earn 15 hours towards any Continuing Education Credits (CECs) you require.
Actively develop your résumé optimization competency.
This course is designed to upgrade your skills related to résumé optimization for Applicant Tracking Systems. If you are serious about updating your technical skills related to résumé development, you will discover that this course is designed to help you achieve your goal!
Get valuable resource material that you will use again and again.
As part of this dynamic workshop, you will gain practical experience through examples and application. You will receive various handouts including ATS reference checklists and sample ATS-friendly résumés. Boost your confidence and competency in résumé optimization.
Ready yourself for the next step in your career.
Career Professionals working together for career success!