Coordinator, Employment Services
MOSAIC | https://www.mosaicbc.org/
Vancouver, BC | Full Time
MOSAIC is seeking a results-oriented, multi-skilled professional with excellent program management experience to coordinate an exciting new project! The project assists visible minority newcomer women to prepare for and access paid entry-level employment that will get them on the path to a career as a Health Care Aide.
Employment and Language Services
Under the direction of the Manager or Senior Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for the development, implementation, administration, overall operations, and outcomes of the program. The position emphasis is on quality assurance, supervision of staff, and delivery of frontline counselling services. The Coordinator works with internal, community, agency, and funding partners of programs, projects, or services assigned to the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Women’s Studies, Psychology, Counselling, Education or a related field, or a certificate or diploma or course work in related fields, or a combination of training and experience in an area related to the program
- Experienced in frontline counselling, group facilitation and working collaboratively with community partners
- Skilled in leading a team of diverse staff; including interviewing, training, supervising performance and implementing change as required
- Experience in project, human resources, and financial management
- Experience presenting on program goals and outcomes
- Experience in outreach and client recruitment
- Experience working with immigrant populations, vulnerable communities, and/or people with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, problem-solving, team building, collaboration skills, and able to exercise good judgement
- Comfortable engaging with employers and other stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of employment programs and services, local labour market conditions, standard office equipment and Microsoft Office
- Organized and able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Career Development Practitioner certified will be considered an asset
- Ability to speak a second language will be considered an asset
- Criminal Record Check required
Full-time (35 hours per week)
$45,791 to $48,576 annual salary
$25.16 to $26.69 hourly rate
Based on qualifications and experience.
A competitive benefits package is provided with contracts of at least 1 year in length which offer a minimum of 17.5 hours of work per week.
How to Apply
Hiring Team – MOSAIC Employment Services
5575 Boundary Road
Vancouver, B.C. V5R 2P9
Please reference Your Name – “Coordinator – Vancouver location” in the subject line of your application (resume and cover letter in one document) and submit via email (Word/PDF format). Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
October 21, 2019 at 4:30 pm