CPC Communications Team
ATTENTION: CALL FOR Communications Team News Feed Writers and Bloggers.
Do you have a way with words?
Due to the great interest in CPC's News Feed articles, our communications team is expanding. We are currently looking for team members who are interested writing and blogging. This is a great opportunity to build your expertise and increase your visibility. You must be a CPC member in order to join this volunteer effort.
Contributing to Career Professionals of Canada’s communications team is an excellent opportunity to “give back” to Canada while building your own credibility as a career professional and a leader in your field.
If you are an avid blogger or if you are a career practitioner with some great tips and tricks or ideas you’d like to share with your colleagues, this may be the role for you. Here's how you can contribute an article.
- Cathy Milton – CPC Communications Team Lead & Managing Editor
- Sharon Graham – CPC Executive Director & Communications Coordinator
- Andrew Chalmers – Regular Contributor – Content Writer
- Lori Jazvac – Regular Contributor – Content Writer
- Felisha Ali – Contributor & Website Validator
We’re working together for YOUR success!