Be part of Virtual Cannexus21, Canada’s Career Development Conference!
Cannexus is going virtual for 2021 and registration is now open! Career Professionals of Canada is proud to be a supporting organization for Canada’s bilingual Career Development Conference and encourage you to take advantage of the Gratitude rate by September 9, 2020. Members of supporting organizations receive an additional 25% off and pay only $214 for the full conference during the Gratitude period, including all the recordings.
Given the unprecedented times, the virtual format allows Cannexus to address ongoing uncertainty but continue to provide an accessible, content-rich and value-packed opportunity for Canada’s career development communities to convene, share and learn. As we move through pandemic recovery, the conference will bring stakeholders together around the theme of Career Development for Public Good. From reskilling to resilience, this is the moment to reimagine the role of career development and its impact on education, the economy and social justice.
It will be a different Cannexus experience but the conference will offer the same diverse and high-quality sessions delegates have come to expect, gather the broad range of constituents Cannexus is known for, and provide the exceptional networking opportunities that attendees value, all online. The virtual conference will be on a more relaxed schedule – up to five hours of sessions each day over four days and access to recorded sessions over an extended timeframe.
What to expect at virtual Cannexus
- Cannexus21 will take place on January 25 & 27 and February 1 & 3, 2021
- Days will begin at 12:00 pm ET and run until the late afternoon, accommodating all Canadian time zones
- Be inspired by world-class live keynotes and “Around the World” international presenters
- 150+ live and on-demand concurrent sessions in both English and French
- Gain practical knowledge and skills-building content (mental health, online technologies, current LMI) to help you adapt and more effectively serve your clients during recovery
- Critical big-picture conversations around equity, climate and careers and the innovative thinking that is redefining career development
- Virtual networking across Canada and beyond, including peer-to-peer matchmaking
- Interact with other delegates and engage with speakers through live chats and Q&A
- Online Exhibitor Showcase highlighting programs, products and services to help you in your work
- All sessions will be recorded and available for later viewing – so you don’t miss anything and can view them at your convenience!
The pricing recognizes the financial constraints that the current situation has put on individuals and organizations so this instalment of the conference is being made more accessible through special Gratitude rates (July 22- Sept 9) in addition to deep discounts for Groups, Students and Members of Supporting Organizations. The Gratitude rates express appreciation for the hard work and commitment of Canada’s career development professionals in a chaotic period. Plus, there are additional savings with a virtual conference; no need to worry about travel and hotel, and you can learn from the comfort of your own home or office!
Cannexus is presented by CERIC and supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada and a broad network of supporting organizations. For more information on the virtual conference and to register, visit cannexus.ceric.ca.