Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
WCG Services | http://www.wcgservices.com
Edmonton, AB | Full Time
- Are you energized by the thought of taking on a new challenge?
- Are you interested in taking on a new adventure in Edmonton, Alberta?
- Are you drawn to roles where you can listen and offer guidance?
- Do you want to help Canadian Veterans achieve their career goals?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THESE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE AN EXCITING AND MEANINGFUL CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
As a provider of the CVVRS program, WCG assists injured Veterans to transition from military careers to meaningful civilian employment. The program is client-centred and designed to ensure the needs of Veterans and their families are properly met. The position is challenging, rewarding and detailed.
The Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist (VRS) role may be for you if you have:
- proven experience coaching and supporting clients toward their employment goals
- superior report writing skills
- a College or University degree
- RRP or CVRP designation, or are working toward it (support provided for the right candidate)
- at least three years of experience providing exceptional employment and vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with mental, physical or psychological disabilities
At WCG, we pride ourselves on our vibrant, team based environment. We believe in work-life balance and offer a great benefits package, flexible work schedules, competitive vacation plans and your birthday off with pay! We expect our team members to continuously learn and grow and we support this with a comprehensive professional development program.
In addition to a competitive total compensation and benefits package, a signing bonus will be offered.
WCG is committed to achieving a workforce that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on respect for all employees. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds. As a provider of services to the federal government, WCG is pleased to participate in the Federal Contractors Program (FCP). Additionally, we comply with the Employment Equity Act. Visit www.hrsdc.gc.ca for general information the Act and on workplace equity.
WCG is an equal-opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from women, members of a visible minority, persons with a disability and Aboriginal persons.
How to Apply
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website:
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!