CPC Group Membership Program
Register your group and save today!
We’re working together for YOUR success!
Career Professionals of Canada’s Group Membership Rate applies for large and small organizations with 2 or more individuals who have membership with CPC. If you have more than one team member, take advantage of CPC’s Group Membership. People in your organization can enjoy a great group rate with the same benefits as individual members!
The following organizations have been approved by CPC for the reduced group membership rate. Please contact us directly if you want your organization to be added to this list.
Approved Career Service Providers (Employees & Students)
We recognize that small and large organizations want to invest in their people. We value your team’s commitment to professional development. If you are an employee or student in one of these approved organizations, you qualify for the group rate.
- Agilec / Northern Lights Canada
- Algonquin College
- Back In Motion
- Career Impressions
- Carleton University
- County of Wellington
- Dixon Hall Employment Services
- Employment Networks
- ER Employment Consulting
- Jasper Employment & Education Centre
- KEYS Job Centre
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Mohawk College
- Region of Waterloo
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Seneca College
- Sudbury Vocational Resource Centre
- The Work Room
- WIL Employment Connections
- YMCA Employment Centre
Approved Associations (Members & Volunteers)
We recognize that many Career Professionals hold more than one membership. We honour your commitment to professional affiliations in our field. If you are a current member of any of these approved associations you qualify for the group rate.
- British Columbia Career Development Association (BCCDA)
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE)
- Career Counsellors Chapter, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Career Development Association of Alberta (CDAA)
- Career Development Association of Prince Edward Island (CDAPEI)
- Career Development Practitioners Certification Board of Ontario (CDPCBO)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- L’Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec
- L’Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec (OCCOQ)
- Manitoba Association for Career Development (MACD)
- New Brunswick Career Development Action Group (NBCDA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Career Practitioners (NLACP)
- Nova Scotia Career Development Association (NSCDA)
- Ontario Association of Career Management (OACM)
- Regroupement québécois des organismes pour le développement de l’employabilité (RQuODE)
- Saskatchewan Career Development Association (SCDA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada (VRA)