CAREER PROFESSIONALS OF CANADA is a member-run, volunteer-driven association of Canadian career practitioners. Working together, we provide quality services, comply with a strict ethical standard, and create career success.
Members of Career Professionals of Canada are a diverse group of individuals. Members include a wide variety of career professionals: Career Development Practitioners, Employment Consultants, Career Coaches, Resume Writers, Guidance Counsellors, Vocational Consultants, Life Coaches, Job Developers, Outplacement Consultants, Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Leadership Coaches, Organizational Development Professionals, and many other Career Professionals.
Career Professionals of Canada Membership
Increase your connections, enhance your expertise, and raise your visibility. Gain contacts, credentials, and credibility with a Career Professionals of Canada Membership.
- Get regular professional development; attend FREE TeleClasses.
- Give and receive professional advice through the Private Member Forums.
- Connect with colleagues through the CPC LinkedIn Group.
- Learn and grow through online chat discussions.
- Network with colleagues through community meet-ups.
- Keep current in our field with Career Connections eNews.
- Join industry-leading Mastermind Mentoring Groups.
- Attain your Resume, Interview, Employment and Career Certifications.
- Get featured as an Expert Canadian Career News Contributor.
- Have your best work published.
- Apply to be nominated and receive an Award of Excellence.
“Career Professionals of Canada is an invaluable source of information and inspiration. By providing information in CPC teleclasses and the forum, presenting at job fairs, and being interviewed and featured nationally by the media, I have established myself as an expert.”
Stephanie Clark, New Leaf Resumes