FREE Online Member Forum
Professional Members of Career Professionals of Canada have access to a rich source of information and support through our Career Club online forum. The forum provides members with a place to share information and support. There is no charge for members to use the forum.
CPC’s Career Club forum is quite different from LinkedIn or other forums found on the internet. Members join to develop personal relationships with career professionals. Discussions are organized into groups where you can easily access topics of interest to you. You can even set the forums to send you emails into your “in-box.” Think of the CPC forums as your private line to other professionals in the field. You can:
- Post questions and get answers and opinions from other CPC members.
- Share information and resources.
- Discuss issues that are important to you.
- Participate in topics that interest you.
- Subscribe to the feeds that you want to read.
Want to network and develop meaningful relationships with other members of CPC? You can:
- Exchange ideas and develop personal relationships with like-minded professionals.
- Share your expertise and learn from others.
- Develop strategic partnerships with colleagues.
- Collaborate and share business opportunities.
Already a CPC Member?
LOG IN AND VISIT OUR FORUMS NOW
Not a CPC Member?
Questions? Call CPC directly at 866-896-8768.
Our phone lines are open weekdays from 8:00am to 4:00pm Eastern.