WCG Services | http://www.wcgservices.com
Toronto, ON | Part Time, Seasonal / Contract
- Are you known for finding creative solutions to persistent problems?
- Do you thrive off discussions and the exchange of ideas?
- Are you intrigued by the unique qualities of each person, and have a knack for figuring out how different people can work together productively?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting, meaningful career opportunity for you!
EmployMe Toronto is a full-time literacy, essential skills and job training program. The program focuses on enhancing literacy, occupational and life management skills while matching job seekers to occupations in high demand. Participants gain the tools to achieve a better life.
The Job Developer assists Participants to find and maintain employment by taking the lead role in liaising with employers to develop work experience and employment opportunities. Job Developers are able to provide employers with information, advantages and benefits of hiring Participants from the EmployMe Toronto Program.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience working with Participants with barriers to employment
- experience in effectively marketing Participants and employment services to potential employers while explaining the program benefits
- excellent communication, diplomacy, interpersonal, teamwork, and problem solving skills
At WCG, we pride ourselves on our vibrant, team based environment. We believe in work-life balance and facilitate this with a great benefits package, flexible work schedules, competitive vacation plans and your birthday off with pay! We expect our team members to continuously learn and grow and we support this with a comprehensive professional development program.
WCG is committed to achieving a workforce that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on respect for all employees. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds. As a provider of services to the federal government, WCG is pleased to participate in the Federal Contractors Program (FCP). Additionally, we comply with the Employment Equity Act. Visit www.hrsdc.gc.ca for general information the Act and on workplace equity.
WCG is an equal-opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from women, members of a visible minority, persons with a disability and Aboriginal persons.
How to Apply
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website and review the full job description: http://www.wcgservices.com/get-to-know-us/hr-overview/wcg-job-opportunities/
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!