Career Professionals of Canada (CPC) is setting the Canadian standard for excellence in our field. The CPCs Certification Program validates and recognizes the expertise of Canadian career practitioners in four competency areas – resume, interview, employment, and career strategy.
The CPC Certification Team is accountable for overseeing the CPC Certification Program. Certification Assessors evaluate the work product submitted by practitioners. They review, assess, and mark submissions and make their recommendations for conferring the Certified Resume Strategist (CRS), Certified Interview Strategist (CIS), Certified Employment Strategist (CES), and Certified Career Strategist (CCS) designations to successful practitioners.
CPC Certification Program Leads
- Wayne Pagani, MCRS (Certification Chair)
- Sharon Graham, MCRS (Certification Program Developer & Assessment Facilitator)
- Gabrielle LeClair, MCRS (Curriculum & Instructional Course Designer)
Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) Assessment Team
- Adrienne Tom, MCRS
- Brenda Collard-Mills, CRS
- Carole Marinier, CRS
- Gabrielle LeClair, MCRS
- Jennifer Miller, CRS
- Julie Marseu, CRS
- Kathy Weston, CRS
- Lita Pitruzzello, CRS
- Maureen McCann, MCRS
- Patricia Watson, CRS
- Skye Berry-Burke, CRS
Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) Assessment Team
- Gabrielle LeClair, MCIS
- Maureen McCann, MCIS
- Skye Berry-Burke, CIS
Certified Career Strategist (CCS) Assessment Team
- Adrienne Tom, CCS
- Gabrielle LeClair, MCCS
- June Cho, CCS
- Maureen McCann, MCCS
Certified Employment Strategist (CES) Assessment Team
- Adrienne Tom, CES
- Gabrielle LeClair, MCES
- Maureen McCann, MCES
- Skye Berry-Burke, CES
CPC Certification Assessor
Have you achieved your certification?
If you have your CRS, CIS, CES, or CCS designation, and have received a mark of 80% or above on both parts of the testing process, volunteering as a CPC Certification Assessor is an excellent way to demonstrate your subject matter expertise.
- Build your competency in your area(s) of expertise (CRS, CIS, CES, CCS.)
- Hone your assessment, creative thinking, and decision making skills.
- Help develop the skills and expertise of your colleagues in the field.
- Deepen your relationship with other CPC Certification Advisors.
- Build your own credibility as an expert and thought leader in the field.
- Work from home at your convenience and on your schedule.
- Gain satisfaction by contributing to the growth of CPC’s Certification Program.
1-2 hours per month. The time commitment required for this role is flexible depending upon the number of submissions received.
- Review and assess sample documents and/or case studies a few times a month.
- Mark the work of your colleagues applying for certification.
- Provide input on areas for improvement (certification program and process).
- Work with the team to evaluate and improve certification eGuides as required.
- Meet with CPC Certification Assessment Team to provide input by conference call twice yearly.