Professional Members of Career Professionals of Canada have access to a rich source of information and support through our Career Club and other online forums. These forums provide members with a place to share information and support.
CPC’s vision is one of collaboration and co-creation. Our objective is to bring our members together as part of a caring and sharing community of Career Professionals. Our culture is inclusive, where all attendees are comfortable and empowered to participate actively at their level in their own career journey. A successful forum is one where all participants feel that they were able to effectively network, share, and grow through an interactive learning experience.
Career Club Team
- Marian Bernard – Career Club Team Lead, Facilitator & Moderator
- Christine Christiano – Moderator
- Conny Lee – Moderator
- Daisy Wright – Moderator
The Career Club Team oversees, manages, and moderates activity of all CPC Member Forums:
- Career Club Forum | Career Club (member site) | Community Corner (member site)
- Telenetworking Forum | Telenetworking Forum (member site)
- Webinar Forum | Webinars (member site)
- Forum Guidelines
Career Club Moderator
If you enjoy contributing to online forum discussions and developing helpful relationships with colleagues, then you will want to take on this role. As part of the team, you will oversee, manage, and moderate activity of all CPC Member Forums.
- Build strong relationships with your team members.
- Network with career professionals from across Canada.
- Help develop the skills and expertise of your colleagues in the field.
- Hone your leadership, communication, creative thinking, and keyboarding skills.
- Build your own credibility, visibility, and exposure in the field.
- Work from home at your convenience and on your schedule.
- Gain satisfaction by contributing to the growth of CPC’s Member Forums.
Forums are open 24 x 7. The time commitment for this role is flexible depending on your availability. You are expected to access and monitor the site as often as your schedule allows.
- Participate regularly in the forums and encourage participation from others.
- Work with the team to build rapport with posters and enrich discussions.
- Promote forums to CPC members email, phone, and in person as opportunities arise.
- Act as a moderator to ensure that all forum guidelines are being followed.
- Help ensure that everything runs smoothly for members.
The Career Club Moderator is a volunteer role and therefore receives no compensation by CPC. As CPC is a member-driven social enterprise, this is consistent for all volunteer roles.