WCG Services | http://www.wcgservices.com/careers
Houston, BC | Part Time
- Are you known as the go-to person, no matter where you are?
- Do you naturally take ownership of tasks, and follow through until completion?
- Are you always looking for creative solutions to persistent problems?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting, meaningful career opportunity for you!
The Case Manager assists Clients to find and maintain employment. This position takes the lead role in day-to-day case management of Clients to ensure appropriate services and supports are provided towards employment.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of two years of experience providing employment related services to job seekers
- strong critical thinking and organizational skills
- knowledge of the local labour market, community resources, government programs, job search techniques, career development and issues related to unemployment
At WCG, we pride ourselves on our vibrant, team based environment. We believe in work-life balance and facilitate this with a great benefits package, flexible work schedules, competitive vacation plans and your birthday off with pay! We expect our team members to continuously learn and grow and we support this with a comprehensive professional development program.
WCG is committed to achieving a workforce that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on respect for all employees. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds. As a provider of services to the federal government, WCG is pleased to participate in the Federal Contractors Program (FCP). Additionally, we comply with the Employment Equity Act. Visit www.hrsdc.gc.ca for general information the Act and on workplace equity.
WCG is an equal-opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from women, members of a visible minority, persons with a disability and Aboriginal persons.
How to Apply
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website and review the full job description: http://www.wcgservices.com/careers/
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!