Industry-Leading Advanced Resume Development Certificate Program
Not sure how to write a strategic resume? You’re not alone.
Build your credibility…
…and your resume writing skills.
Next 5-week fully facilitated online program is scheduled for May 2017
If you are serious about advancing your expertise in resume writing, or if you are considering applying for your Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) Certification in the future, you will discover that this program is designed to help you achieve your goal!
This fully facilitated program includes virtual lectures, interactive discussions, follow-up assignments, and online mentoring by your program leader. You’ll also get The Canadian Resume Strategist, CRS eGuide.
- Boost your confidence and talent in strategic resume development.
- Develop tactical resume and cover letter writing skills.
- Develop your competency in resume writing mechanics.
- Learn the most current resume formatting and design techniques.
- Update your own resume to the most current industry standards.
- Position yourself to earn more as one of the top resume writers in Canada.
- Earn 50 hours towards any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you require.
- Become eligible to Fast-Track the Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) credential.
This rigorous 5-week training program is the MOST comprehensive program of its kind in Canada. You will come away with guidance and techniques for writing top-notch strategic resumes.
Learn all about the program here:
The program starts soon, but you still have time to register!
To give you highly personalized attention and mentoring, class sizes are limited. New and existing members of Career Professionals of Canada receive deep discounts.